Call Toll-Free (855) 381-8570
Facebook LinkedIn Google+ YouTube Twitter Yelp

Benefits

Management Plan Benefits
With Bay Property Group, you get a committed property management team with years of experience, and the only company in the area with a real estate attorney and licensed real estate broker as an integral part of the company’s ownership.

 

Features: Full background check of all applicants including credit report, FICO score, income verification and rental history; rent collection, ongoing property surveys, and 24/7 maintenance coordination.

Advertising includes a variety of Internet locations. The charge for this advertising is free while the unit is vacant and ready to show. This cost is less than the cost of a specific newspaper ad, and we have found that 95% of our residents respond through Internet advertising. The remaining 5% come to us by word of mouth or because of “For Rent” signs on the property.

Bay Property Group

Phone: (855) 381-8570

License # 01517095

Multiple Locations to Serve You

Facebook LinkedIn Google+
YouTube Twitter Yelp
"2013 Property Management Company of the Year" by EBRHA


BornsteinLaw


Copyright © Bay Property Group. All Rights Reserved. PMW Design powered by FreeRentalSite.com | Cities Served | Site Map

San Francisco Property Management | San Francisco Homes for Rent