Management Plan Benefits
You receive a committed property management team with years of experience, with the only company in the area that has a real estate attorney and licensed real estate broker as an integral part of the ownership.
You receive a monthly report via email (or postal mail, if you prefer).
Your rent check is deposited directly to your bank account on the 25th of the month.
We speak Spanish.
Features: Full background check of all applicants including credit report, FICO score, income verification and rental history; rent collection, ongoing property surveys, 24/7 maintenance coordination.
Plan Investment: 6.0% of the collected rent. The leasing fee for placing new residents is one month’s rent.
Advertising includes numerous different Internet locations. The charge for this is free while the unit is vacant and ready to show. This cost is less than the cost of a specific newspaper ad, and we have found that 95% of our tenants are coming through the Internet. The remaining 5% come because of “For Rent” signs on the property or by word of mouth.