Current Openings & Opportunities
Sales Agent Opportunity
Are you passionate about real estate, and are you seeking income growth in the hottest market in the nation… the SF Bay Area?
Are you looking to work with a rising star real estate group with which you can grow and develop the career you’ve always wanted?
Do you thrive on the fast-paced world of real estate sales, and will you arrive with a book of business clients as buyers and sellers?
If your answer to all three questions is YES … please consider applying to join us at Bay Property Group!
As a multifamily brokerage, we’re not just specialists in serving clients as listing agents. We also provide superior property management services to hundreds of Bay area rental property owners that create long-term relationships and residual income streams.
- Awarded “Property Management Company of the Year 2013” by EBRHA
- Brokerage partner Nolan Prescott Jones recognized by Co-Star.com as one of the top brokers in Oakland (category: Number of Multifamily Sales
- Our agents completed over $32 million in transactional multifamily sales in 2013-2014.
- Revenue opportunities as property management client commissions, to help offset any periods between sales transactions.
We can provide you with the following benefits to aid your sales success:
- Competitive, top-of-the-industry commission splits with potential for additional monthly recurring property management client income.
- Modern and spacious new offices in the heart of Oakland, with a new dedicated suite in the heart of San Francisco as well!
- Cutting-edge marketing opportunities, including in-office special effects video studio, active social media channels, and our very popular live educational networking events.
- Support with creating and dispersing your marketing materials, including high quality print mailings and varied online listings.
- Access to our in-house legal firm partnership, The Law Offices of Bornstein & Bornstein, for any client issues, industry questions or other related concerns — an invaluable resource!
But the most important asset we offer you is our great team—a group of hardworking, very smart, and dedicated individuals, some with decades of experience in the SF real estate world. We’re here to help you every step of the way on your real estate journey upwards!
We are actively seeking talented real estate professionals to join us as sales agents in the SF Bay Area regions we serve. If you feel that we’re a good fit, please contact us below.
For consideration, please email your resume with cover letter including sales, trainings, and license to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!